Due to the recent measures taken by many countries in the World, APG IET decided to adapt our policy related to Covid-19.
Flight is cancelled by the operating airline:
- Full refund or free changes through BSP Link.
- No restrictions from the destination country,
- Pax wants to refuse for personal reasons: FARE RULES APPLY for refund, or free change (travel until 30SEP2020), only XP fees are waived, ADC is still to be paid.
- Pax is denied to board due to his nationality or country of origin:
- Refund with 20 EUR penalties per ticket upon reception of the proof pax will be denied to board
- Free change (travel until 30SEP2020), only XP fees are waived, ADC is still to be paid.
This applies for all 275 tickets, and it overrides the operating airlines decision, as long as the tickets are issued on GP stock, it’s APG IET policy which applies.